Saturday, May 9, 2009

Middle School Blow Jobs?! The Horror...

It takes A LOT to disturb me, but as I was checking out my sitecounter today, I looked at some of the Google search terms that people used and what eventually led them to my blog. People search for some weird shit, and for whatever reason they end up clicking on my blog.

The usual suspects are "Condom Flushing", "Sweaty Sex" (easily number one on the list), "Usefulness of College Degree", and anything involving masturbation or anal sex.

What search term ended up freaking me out though?


"Middle School Blow Jobs"


This search term led someone to my blog.

My thoughts: I know middle and in many cases, elementary school children are blowing each other left and right. This doesn't upset me. The fact that either some horny middle schooler or some crazy-ass 40 year old parent Google'd this term and then somehow started reading my blog? Well, that's kind of weird. I'm not trying to teach the youth anything until they (she) turn 18, and anyone with a child (the crazy-ass 40 year old), should never read my blog. It's for their own good.

Who the fuck was getting blow jobs in middle school? I guess the cool kids.... lucky bastards.



I feel dirty. Wait, that's normal. I think I just feel really confused.