Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Night Party

Shameless plug alert!

If you're going out tonight, especially after reading my reasons for going on a Thursday, feel free to swing by Cha Cha's Cantina down in Shockoe Slip. Drink specials, a DJ and the woman or man that you will eventually marry and have children with will all be awaiting you. Isn't that exciting?

If you're a JGF blog reader and you mention this fact to me, you will get special treatment. Drinks may somehow be involved in the "special treatment" promise.

Cha Cha's Cantina
1419 E Cary St.

Ask for Jack.

6 comments:

garregus said...

you had me until the getting married part....

Anonymous said...

sell out

Kelly said...

Half llit at home tonite... but do you work Friday... like for happy hour... other half works downtown and i could meet there after work>

Jack Goes Forth said...

Stern- I'm off this Friday (and most Fridays). Come find me another night though. I'm there every night but Tues and Fri, and usually I'm there for Tues nights, black out drunk and singing karaoke. Looking forward to it.

Also, thanks to the people who came out tonight. I won't lie and say a ton did, but to the 7 who made appearances, I hope you had fun.

Sarah said...

Jack I just want to compliment you on your fabulous promotional skills when it comes to the Thursday night party. I mean your "reasons for going out", you behind the bar...all good things but I quit. Thursday nights are going to be the death of me and I am holding you partially responsible for that ;)

Memphis Misadventures said...

I've enjoyed your blog and I have to agree that Thursday night is definitely the night to go out (though Sunday is a close second). Fewer douchebags and a more relaxed atmosphere. I'm way more likely to chat someone up at the bar on a Thursday than I am on a Friday or Saturday.