Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another "Sunny In Philly" Plug

Seriously guys, if you can endure this blog more than once, then you will love the FX series, "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia". I plugged it once and since then I have watched every single episode and most of them I've watched twice. I also have received 7 emails (that's not a made up number) from people who fell in love with the show because of that post.

I only say this because I'm drunk and I must've asked at least 7 girls tonight if they wanted me to "pop the shirt" for them. Actually I probably asked a few guys too. Anyone who got the "Sunny" reference loved it, everyone else sort of looked at me funny. But hey, that one girl who got it? If it wasn't for the multiple Tuaca shots and incessant vomiting, she totally would've made out with me.

Soooo, if you read this blog consistently and you have never watched "It's Always Sunny..." on Hulu.com or on FX networks, then please refrain from reading my BS, or go watch it and then continue reading my BS.

This awesome power move might decrease my daily readership from 20 to 15, but I'm drunk, soooo, oh well.

6 comments:

sweet d said...

You did the pop the shirt thing to me last night and I loved it. But I wasn't doing Tuaca and/or vomiting. Please continue with the incessant references. That show is grand. Thank you.

Jephy said...

Love the part where they try out for the Eagles. "Shoulda popped the shirt. Oh who am I kidding, I look amazing. Still, shoulda popped the shirt."

Then he gets drilled with the ball.

Charlie is the greatest comedy show character ever created, and we share a last name.

whinemedineme said...

"Taked baby. Meet at later bar. Day or night. Sometime." Charlie is brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Charlie: You know what dude, hear me out for a second okay. Now technically, that stain did appear to me. Also I am familiar with carpentry and I don't know who my father is. So, am I the messiah? I don't know, I could be, I'm not ruling it out.

S. Preston Duncan said...

I think it's pretty obvious what needs to happen now.

We need to buy a gun.

Jephy said...

What could possibly go wrong?

"Frank sets Sweet Dee on Fire"