Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Robot Hearts #2


The second installment of Robot Hearts came out today. I think we're finally getting our shit together and putting out a decent dating column. Go over to RVAnews and check it out. In the column this week I coined the term "Practice Holes", which if I play my cards right, should replace "Slump-buster" as the new go-to word to describe easy (and somewhat homely) women used to break a cold streak with.
In the meantime, I'm actually going to blog this week. Yeah, me, a blogger actually blogging consistently...craaazzzyyy. Look for some new goodness later on today, then tomorrow and then maybe even the day after tomorrow.
Until then please go check out Robot Hearts by clicking above or by clicking on the pixelated hearts over there on the right side of the blog. Get involved in other people's love lives by leaving a comment advising them on a course of action, or just make fun of them. I do a bit of both.

2 comments:

Susan Howson said...

I thought a "practice hole" was the one you cut into the stuffed animal on your bed? No?

Jack Goes Forth said...

Sadly, I may have done that when I was much much younger...