Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stupid Jack

On Tuesday I mentioned that "I should really be smoking pot more often" after I enjoyed some at a dinner party on Monday evening.

And then yesterday after a week of rain checks and conflicting schedules I was planning on meeting up with this girl that I occasionally talk to/sleep with. As I was parking in front of her apartment I noticed her roll up right behind me. I waited on the sidewalk and as she got out of her car I smelled it, the pungent aroma of marijuana. I looked at her face and she was stoned out of her mind, eyes slits and her mouth was upturned in a goofy grin. For whatever reason I got pissed and I felt like she was disrespecting me by getting high right before the only time we could spend together this week. I told her this and then I left.

The irony of all this was not lost on me.

Driving away I realized how much of an idiot I am. I should've gone inside with her, had sex, and then left.

Instead I was too stubborn and insecure to just let it be.



She handed me this before I left. It's a small picture she drew of me.

And this is Jack's never-ending string of irrational stupidity.

8 comments:

laura said...

Aw, someone has a crush. Does the blog go away if you fall for her?

Anonymous said...

Are you playing monopoly in that picture?

Jocelyn Testes-Harder said...

Did she forget to bring some weed along to share with you? Because I can understand why that would be annoying.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are a giant, taking a dump right outside of the city limits.

Benedict Smith said...

yeah. gotta say....the picture she took the time to sketch makes you 2x the asshole you would have been otherwise.

kc said...

pot at a dinner party..sounds classy

Anonymous said...

To Benedict's point, though - the ladies love an asshole.

Easy Sleazin' said...

C'mon, stoned sex is GREAT sex.