Monday, September 15, 2008

Sweating Profusely During Sex???

I knew something was wrong when I was drinking that Diet Pepsi on the way over to her place. My energy was low, I wasn't bobbing my head to the music. I just wasn't happy about it being Sunday. Physically I felt fine, my head was a bit foggy though. I was unreasonably morose.

I got there and she noticed too. I was in a sour mood, barely speaking to her. My throat was really dry and I kept reaching for the water bottle. She asked me what was wrong and I didn't have an answer. It certainly wasn't her. She looked better than I had ever seen her look, although I didn't tell her that.

We began to have sex and I began to sweat profusely. This was a sign that something was amiss with my body. I was dripping sweat, which never really happens unless I'm in the gym. She noticed this too, but it didn't stop us from finishing.

Afterwards I was still sweating. Laying in her bed, in front of the window AC unit and I can't cool down. My desire to have sex again was non-existent. I needed my bed and I needed zero conversation. She didn't understand why I was so grumpy and didn't want to talk. So I left and in the process I probably pissed her off. I guess it's rude to come over to a girls place, immediately initiate sex, and then leave shortly thereafter.

I got home and dozed off during Seinfeld at 10:40. I never fall asleep with the TV on, much less my favorite show of all time. It was the earliest I've been to bed in three months.

I woke up feeling like I drank a bottle of Jack Daniels last night, yet I've been sober for the past two nights.

I'm either going through alcohol withdrawl or I have some sort of flu. This isn't how I planned on my Fall starting.

4 comments:

Rudy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rudy said...

I'd say you were experiencing the wonderful beginning stages of alcohol withdrawal if you also were anxious, tired, couldn't think straight, a little depressed, jumpy, a touch emotional,couldn't sleep/eat, irritable, and the key part: You just can't get it out of your head that this could all be cured with "just a couple drinks". Good Luck, Godspeed, and see ya at A.A.

Jack Goes Forth said...

Thanks Rudes. I know it's not alcohol related, but with the way I feel currently I almost wish it was.

Either way, I need to lay off the hard stuff for at least a week or two.

The One and Only Ridor said...

YOu should have sex with men instead. Men probably does not give a shit if you will never call him again after having sex! :-)

R-