Friday, September 12, 2008

Local TV Personalities Get Ready

This is the first Friday night I've had off in four months. The last time I was off on a Friday I started drinking Ketel One Martinis at 2 PM and almost got my ass-kicked by Juan Conde-wannabe and local newscastor Ric Young at the Metro Grill.

Something tells me that today has something similar in store, although Ric Young and his brother better be careful because I've been in the gym preparing for a rematch.

This time I'm hoping to run into the smoking-hot CBS-6 Anchor/reporter Lee Mahaffey and then coercing her into making some bad decisions.


You can catch me today and tonight at a number of bars, cashing in on all of the free drinks I give away to my bartending brethren. Lee, if you see this post, hit me on the Gmail sexy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im keeping a lookout for WWBT's own Ashley Swann, or if you prefer blondes, Casey Nicholson. Both are University of Georgia grads, so you can do the math on that one.

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/category.asp?C=130330&nav=menu128_9

JM

Jephy said...

Swann and Nicholson are both married and...wait, what the hell am I talking about? Why should that stop us?