Friday, August 22, 2008

A Good Day Date



There's a somewhat hidden spot on the James River where there is a huge rock next to an area of river that's at least 8 feet deep. It's perfect for diving which is rare in Richmond along the James, because most of the river is too shallow or too encumbered by jagged, cranium smashing rocks to do any serious jumping. I won't reveal where this mystical place is because I don't want a bunch of local idiots impeding on the area. It's a pretty solid hike to get there so I'm not too concerned about it becoming the landfill that is Belle Isle.

Yesterday I had a day date there, and that, in combination with Mary Angela's Pizza, a few bong hits, sex, and a McFlurry from McDonalds, made for a perfect afternoon. Although later on in the evening I went to Hooters and the combination of Pizza, McFlurry and a Grilled Cheese from Hooters (which was incredible) has left me crapping blood today(At least I hope that's why I'm crapping blood).
I'd recommend taking off from work and hitting the James in the next few weeks. Summer is rapidly ending and schools starting and the days are getting shorter and blah blah blah...Although none of these things will effect me or how I sleep until Noon everyday :)

4 comments:

Brie said...

Sounds like fun. :) I don't think I can remember the last time I had a McFlurry.

Um. Except for the whole blood thing. Gross.

Anonymous said...

Sex and McFlurrys. Sounds like a dream Thursday.

Anonymous said...

One reason you might be crapping blood: if you're eating female butthole on a regular basis. There's some bacteria that causes rectal bleeding. I learned this through personal experience...

Anna said...

Sounds like someone can't tolerate his lactose.