Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bartender Loves Sex... Alert Channel 6!

I slept with a girl recently, who, after the first bout of intercourse, mentioned that she had only come over and slept with me because she knew that I was "a sure thing." She admitted that she was charmed by me, but that she was under no illusions that we would ever be anything more than fuck buddies. She wanted to get laid and she came to the guy who wasn't going to catch feelings afterwards and wasn't going to question why we didn't speak for a week or two after the first time.

What's funny is the fact that I sleep with many down to earth, attractive, nice, funny girls who want a relationship at some point, but they also want to have sex...immediately. Raw, dirty, faces and chests smashed together, animal sex.

People criticize a man (or a woman) who sleeps with many partners. They call that person a slut, a whore, a disgusting man-pig.

Did it ever occur to the naysayers, that maybe there are just people who really enjoy sex? People who crave the release, the adrenaline, the emotions, the jealousy, the heart ache? They want more than the same old, vanilla, year in, year out partner. There are people who want excitement, and they've already found out from prior relationships that maybe they need to experiment more to find what they're really after.

And don't give me that BS about how "life is more than just sex..." Life is sex and the things that come along with it.

Maybe I'm starting to sound like a hippie with this free love, sex sex sex talk. I don't care though. Sex is medicinal to me. Before you criticize my viewpoint here, go have sex with someone. Have the type of sex where you wake up hungover and start kissing the person next to you without brushing your teeth, without putting on deodorant, without insecurities. Hump and don't think about what face you're making or what noises are coming out of you. Let your sweat run down their chest and then lay there for 5 minutes on top of them, panting, after you explode...

Then if you can come back and criticize me... Well... You're probably a robot.

6 comments:

Brie said...

Right on, dude. :)

Benedict Smith said...

nothing wrong with fucking. that's for sure.

Rus Wornom said...

Like a writer once said, "Love ain't nothing but sex misspelled."

dchero said...

Let me quote Chris Luva Luva here. Ahem, "Some say that sex is overrated, but they just ain’t doin it right"

Anonymous said...

I wanna be your next bloggable one night stand ;)

The One and Only Ridor said...

Well said, Jack!

R-