Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another Reason To Not Work On That Report


I was reading Buttermilk and Molasses today and he found this online tool called "Wordle". He took my site along with a few others and put it into Wordle's random "word cloud" generator. What's Wordle??? To make this easy I just ripped the description of Wordle from his site which he ripped from Wordle:
The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like. You can print them out, or save them to the Wordle gallery to share with your friends.
After looking at my "word cloud" I've realized a few things: I use the word "just" way too much which is probably a sign that I'm a horrendous writer. I use the word "like" too much which probably means I talk like some So-Cal stoner (fuck, I just accidently used it again) and I really enjoy talking about girls, bars, Richmond and college(even though I'm four years removed from that institution...I don't want to grow up!). Lastly, I realized that instead of being an internet geek and wasting 30 minutes fucking around with Wordle on a Saturday morning, I should be outside enjoying the sun.

1 comment:

roosh said...

Interesting. I use "one" and "time" a lot