Wednesday, April 9, 2008

They Always Pull Me Back In....

Its Wednesday night. I decide to hop over to the neighborhood bar for a Guinness or two, nothing crazy. I meet some friends, drink my beer and take my exit. I get home at 9:30 Pm and change into shorts and a t-shirt. I make a PB and J then settle in behind the computer in order to drop a grandiose blog post about something facinating and rib-crackingly funny. Then the call comes.....


"Jack, whats up? You coming out? C'mon man you said you would hit the town on Wednesday. We got some girls to meet at (bar name redacted), then we'll hit up (bar name redacted). Its gonna be legen....wait for it....dary!!!"

I hesitate. I don't have to work til tomorrow night so a hangover isn't a major concern, but do I really have the drive and the energy to head out tonight??? to bring my "A" game????

I have trouble saying no sometimes....


Fuck it.... You're only young once

I'm heading over to the fan.... I can only assume that something blogerific will happen and I plan on entertaining you with that tale of adventure or woe or sex or beastiality come tomorrow afternoon or at 3:30 AM Thursday morning.

Heres to avoiding (a lot of) shots and packing a condom.... cheers!


*posted at 10:17 PM Wednesday night.

1 comment:

dchero said...

Remember, your C game is better than their A game. That's what I always tell myself.