Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Free Form Tuesday

Constantly waking up at 9 AM no matter when I go to bed. Drinking til 5 AM? Oh well I'm fucked and screwed out of sleep. Get up and eat a small bowl of Special K and one hour later I crash again for one hour. Every day like clockwork. Wash, rinse, repeat. A nap before 10 AM??? Damn you body clock! No rest, have to get up and move, do something, drink coffee, blackout at the gym listening to Raekwon as loud as possible on my ipod, come to and realize I'm rapping out loud while on the pec deck machine. Not caring anymore about people looking at me, being skinny in a gym of meatheads, not intimidated anymore...by anyone. Knowing every girl that works at the gym now...Do they smile and flirt because they have to or do they have an interest? I think both. Seeing the same people in bars, gas stations, cafes, parking lots... Richmond is a great place to be known by people...you see them every damn day. Crushes are rendered moot because you find out if they like you within a week or two. I have to many fake crushes....Need a real crush. Unfortunately I'm to forward... No stares from afar...its ,"hey my name is Jack. Lets get drinks." Grabbing the proverbial bull by the horns... at everything, not just girls. What's rejection?

Why am I dressing for a 4:30 PM work shift at 11 Am??? Am I ever late for anything? Ever? Nope I have to be early....fuck. Constantly thinking about sex, the breeze blows or a I make a strange movement and all of a sudden I'm horny as a bull. Coffee shop girl--can't write, can't think, just staring and wondering what it would be like to be on top of you. Would my friends think you were cute enough to date? Does a girl have to overly cute for me to date her? Be seen out and about with her? hmmm....probably. Should I even attempt to make a move? I see you everyday and lets face it, we would work... but I come here to much. Don't need to ruin my atmosphere. Well....maybe....we'll see coffee shop girl. I can only fake the mean guy with a soft side for only so long though....its mostly soft side with a few violent rages thrown in for good measure... I think we might work.

Next up, my brain is flooded and free form writing is starting to take form, albeit a loose schedule of my Tuesday, but form nevertheless. At lunch I see an old friend, at a cafe I see an old friend. Its all, "What happened to DC? Whats the deal? Oh you're working at that bar now? Whaa?" Then its all me, " Figuring out the basics of life, etc, etc, still the same old Jack...just better and prettier." Both: "Lets kick it soon, same phone numbers, same everything... Anything new to bring to the plate? probably not...

Now can only think about what the plan is for tomorrow night. Nights out have taken a whole new meaning, adventure, strange women are a must, strange places are a must, want to live it all up. Should I take a date out? Should I get drunk as a clam? Should I make it a solo adventure into the night? How about all three? I need to have sex soon, and now, and with someone beautiful. No more wasting sex on the unbeautiful...looks are a must but don't be a bore, don't bore me with stupid conversation, be mean, be sarcastic, be a complete bitch just don't be stupid. I need a girl to take to the river with me...certain times demand a female's presence and or wit....god just don't be witless. I won't fake being nice anymore to dates

Richmond gets a little better everyday and I get a little better too...

Ednote: this post was banged out in 8 minutes, 2 minutes longer than most of my intercourse sessions last, although I saw on the CNN news ticker the other day that quickies are good for you....so umm, take that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

6 minutes of sex? Impressive work grasshopper.

fanfrickingtastic said...

Based on this post, you're going to make an awesome politician. You'll find out just how easy it is to constantly get laid. Getting laid as a politician appears to be almost as easy as it is to get laid being a girl. "i enjoy being a girl!"

You, Rooshv, DC Hero, etc...provide such scary insight into the male mind. It's really a place that no single girl should ever be. Good luck tagging strange! Can't wait to read about it.

a reader said...

strange post, but all in all not much worse than most of the ish you put up.