Monday, March 24, 2008

Sunday Night Drinkfest



Did anyone catch the number of the train that hit me last night?

Ugh, I haven't been this hungover since last week. Of course a Dewars at dinner, 4 huge Ketel and Sodas, 9 PBRs and a shot of Van Gogh Double Expresso Vodka will tend to have that effect on a person.

Don't get me wrong, it was fun and seeing as how it was the first night I had off in 10-11 days, I made it a point to get a healthy buzz going. I also had a guest wingwoman for part of the night, although that wasn't very fruitful. I think she got more enjoyment from my failings than actually succeeding with a girl.

Anyways, so I was feeling so good at one point that I actually hit on a group of girls with the line, "cheers....heres to the crucifixion ladies!" Then I smiled and took a huge gulp of beer. Now I know what Easter is and I know that this was a wildly inappropriate comment, but they smiled and laughed. This started a conversation about what Easter really is and yada yada yada.

I also made eye contact with one tall, cute, blonde girl. She then proceeded to stroll past and in a lame attempt to stop her I stammered out, "uh, hey, how are you?" She said "fine" and proceeded to keep moving. This elicted laughter and jokes from my wingwoman and her friend.... But this story isn't over. I saw her again at the bar across the street and this time I wouldn't be denied. I got someone to introduce me and we began speaking. Turns out shes a bartender also (isn't everyone whos out on a Sunday night?). It also turns out that she wasn't that interesting, or just really drunk, but I got her number anyways. That number is not gonna get called though. Infact I was so hammered at that point that I probably couldn't pick her out a police line-up today.

Another thing was I ended up seeing a lot of old, familiar faces and the night was a blur of funny conversation and good times. It was the type of night that makes me remember that Richmond really isn't that bad.

I gotta give a shout out to my wingwoman for the fun times, although as a wingwoman she probably couldn't get me laid in a whorehouse. :)

Good stuff, but now I gotta get back on my grind and make some money. I'll see you all at the bar.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you already used that picture....
But nice to see you're back to interesting posts.

A/N

Anonymous said...

Oh and maybe you need to check your christianity facts. Easter-crucifixion???

A/N

Jack Goes Forth said...

yeah thats why it was a funny/strange/inappropriate opening line. It made no sense whatsoever but my delivery is spectacular with things like that.

Yeah I thought maybe I had used that pic. I just didn't feel like going back and checking.

Anonymous said...

don't blame your wingwoman for the lack of hot chicks out last night! and i'm the one that introduced you to the blonde, i should at least get credit for that, whether you call her or not. i love not being hungover after we drink... you should try it some time.

Anonymous said...

this is a really lame blog- your not 17 anymore so it does not make you cool that you can shitfaced at a bar on a sunday. I'm disappointed that Roosh would allow this immature bullshit on his site. Get a life

Anonymous said...

Asshat, maybe if you took the time to read the blog at all you would understand why JGF was wasted on a Sunday, b/c it was the only night he could. The life of a bartender is a different one, and who gives a fuck if it was Sunday. I work a 9-5 and some of the best times I ever had were drunk on a Sunday. And I'm more mature than someone who lames bashes a blog w/o having the facts straight.
So either quit reading, get your own better blog, or shut the fuck up.

A/N

Jack Goes Forth said...

haha. Anonymous blog war!

thanks A/N. I've read many blogs that I don't neccessarily think are that great, but you know what I do next?? I just stop reading them. Its pretty easy. A lot easier than anonymously bashing someone for no particular reason.

But lets face it, I am pretty fucking cool for getting shitfaced on a Sunday...

dchero said...

Yo, did you say blog war? I'm totally down for one of those