Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blog-Blocked!!!!





Dear Blog,


STOP COCKBLOCKING ME!!!!! Seriously, if you run another girl off with your acerbic wit and rough-edged lifestyle I may just have to consider discontinuing you.....





...wait...


Blog...


I'm sorry...


I didn't mean that.



You're more important to me than any one girl... I promise buddy. Infact I appreciate your honesty and your bluntness in stating the facts. Other people appreciate it to, I know because I see the emails.


Continue your hilarity and I'll continue to meet women and send them your way... You can be my "filter" for determining whether a girl is cool or not. If she doesn't appreciate you, then surely she is an insufferable bore... not to mention, a complete and utter lesbian.
I could also consider just not telling girls about you...
no no no... Thats not my style
...
I'm sorry again for being such a bitch. We're going to continue to let the chips fall where they may, consequences be damned!!!! :)




With sweet sweet man love,


Your friend,


Jack

8 comments:

dchero said...

Yeah, you think these blogs are going to end up equaling a plus or minus amount of ass?

Jack Goes Forth said...

long run: plus

short run: minus

overall: about a draw.

The cool girls respect the honesty and the dumb ones run away from it....


whats your opinion on the matter DC?

in vino veritas said...

so spend a little time at that hometeam grill (for beer/b-ball not food :)) no idea this was you. mmm cool.

Jack Goes Forth said...

in vino?

When did we cross paths and who are you?

Let me know and I'll be sure to have two ice cold shots of tuaca waiting for the next time....

ps. I like the blog, although my diet of booze and caffeine generally keeps me out of nice restaurants and running strong on empty stomachs :)

virgle Kent said...

It's hard out here in the blog world for a pimp. I mean what girl in their right mind would want to date guys who openly talk about what they do with women.

She'd have to be fucked up in the head wait, those are all the girls I get... never mind keep going

dchero said...

I think it's a definite plus. Girls like guys who are good at anything. Literally anything. Also, it gives girls something to talk to you about. You just have to back your blogger status (which might get you shunned or mistaken for a loser) with raw, unapologetic confidence. Then again, that's my approach to everything.

Bottom line: if I get blog-blocked, I reserve the right to change my opinion.

in vino veritas said...

today tuaca sounds terrible. i gave drunk a whole new definition last night. thanks though- take it from a girl, dchero - he is totally going to get way more ass for this blog.

Jack Goes Forth said...

Thanks in vino.

Next time I see you/meet you in a bar where I'm working, you can try my new shot... The tuaca express. Its delicious.

Hungover on a Wednesday?? I like your style