Monday, February 25, 2008

Dating Games

Mike: How about if I wait six weeks to call. I could tell her I found her number while I was cleaning out my wallet, I can't remember where we met. I'll ask her what she looks like and then I'll ask her if we fucked. How about that? Would that be money?


Jack Goes Forth: Well Mikey, actually yes...that would be the money.


I have a thing for this chick and its like all of a sudden all of what I know about women has been tossed out the window. I'm texting to often or calling her when I know I shouldn't be. I mean what the f*ck??? Where'd you go Jack?

It seems strange that the girls you ignore (on purpose or not) are the ones that really want you...Meanwhile the ones you call , ask on dates and say nice shit to, don't seem as eager. Now don't get me wrong, I know the reasoning behind this and I follow the code of the jerk almost all of the time...It works... But even Jack Goes Forth can get excited about a girl and actually want to be nice!!! I know I know.... gross.

I'm just a bit perturbed because I had a texting outbreak a few hours ago that went a bit haywire. I'm usually money in the early stages.... psh

My new rule when I meet a girl I'm really into....Never ever call or text her! Its a bit unorthodox but its just crazy enough to work. I just need to figure out how I'll ever see her again without actually communicating with her. That could be a slight problem... Its not the best plan, but I'll probably do it as a George Costanza-type experiment and for extra writing fodder.

Meanwhile my answer to the texting fiasco of 2-25-2008?? Nothing. Cold shoulder. Never happened. Who? Huh? Whaaa? A few days of silence may pass and guess what??? She'll break the barrier and come-a-running my dear readers! :)

Mind games are fun. Don't let any jaded women or beta boy nice guys tell you any differently.



Jerry Seinfeld: What's the point of dating without games? How do you know if you're winning or losing?

4 comments:

Raleighwood said...

It seems we are on the same page. I am trying to analyze the dynamic that is involved with getting girls numbers and trying to convert that to a relationship/sex.

The ratio for numbers received to lays conquered, in my experience, seems pretty lop-sided.

But as life goes on for this 23 year old, I just keep pluggin away.

Anonymous said...

OMG Jack! You move back to Richmond and get sucked back into societies standards of finding a girlfriend, settling down and getting/finding a career. OMG move back to DC and QUICK!

Jack Goes Forth said...

A/N: I'm not getting sucked back in. I just happen to have an innocent crush. I do miss the DC nightlife scene, but thats about it. Richmonds been good thus far.

Raleigh: I agree, my number to sex ratio is semi-high, but I suspect almost every guys is. I'm not sure what a good conversion rate is....maybe 25-33%? I'm don't know. I'll have to go back in my heada nd run some numbers.

pluggin away is all I got right now. I'm trying to cultivate some more things to get excited about.

Anonymous said...

When I make a comment you'll know it and I'll sign it.
But I agree with the fact you need to stop the "backslide". I don't think Richmond's the culprit though. You're just normal, normal people waffle. The key is resisting the urges.

A/N