Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Inspiration Station #1

Editors Note: I'm gonna be giving you some sort inspirational post every once and awhile. I tend to live on inspirational quotes and movies. Heres the first installment.



*Final quote from the film, as Red is on the bus going to see his best friend, Andy.


Red: [narrating] I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a couple of other great quotes from Shawshank - have a look here: http://www.reellifewisdom.com/taxonomy/term/the_shawshank_redemption